Stephanie Tejada (@StephanieTejadaa) is a personality and comedian best known for her appearance in “Bad Girls Club, Season 16” on Oxygen, as well as performing at comedy clubs across the nation. On May 15th her film, “Loyalty” by Cristina Cooper premieres in Los Angeles, CA.
WATCH HER FACEBOOK LIVE on OUR PAGE!
As a recent Californian, she has crushed mics all over, including Comedy Store, The Improv and recently Flappers in Burbank, CA. Tejada also does tons of skits, impressions and editorials for magazines everywhere. Oh yeah, check out this Tejada mashup from her Vines & IG videos.
Stephanie is also a Roast Battle winner and owner of the online boutique, The Queens Closet Shop (@TheQueensCloset_Shop). And yes, it’s the same “Roast Battle” that our last guest, Rell Battle, sold to Comedy Central. So we like to keep it all in the family. We hope you enjoy Stephanie, as she DEFINITELY DOESN’T DISAPPOINT!
WATCH Stephanie in ReRuns of “Bad Girls Club” Season 16 on Oxygen!
“Just stared at a video for 20 seconds waiting to load. It was a picture.” – Stephanie Tejada
WIN A SIGNED PHOTO FROM STEPHANIE
Join Mailing List at 60ShotsToFame.com
Follow, Like & Comment on Stephanie’s Post - 60ShotsToFame.com/60ShotsToFame
Shot List Breakdown
- 6:45: Stephanie’s high school clique? Chorus, while play sax & clarinet.
- 8:50: What makes Tejada a Bad Girl? A must listen.
- 10:05: Bad Girls Club audition process with voices in head
- 12:20: #FriendOrFoe Breakdown
- 13:30: Who is Queen of America? Oprah.
- 18:00: Fighting & breaking bottles over head in club
- 20:26: If you had one last day with BFF what would you do? Fireball shots.
- 21:20: Best revenge moment? Getting back at haters.
- 22:45: Stephanie shares twerking success moments
- 23:30: ‘Loyalty’ coming soon on Netflix & starring Tejada
- 24:30: Worst blame it on alcohol moment? Losing $500.
- 25:10: Eating street dogs literally off the ‘street’
- 25:35: Murph has a sex tape
- 26:08: Sexting with Stephanie
- 26:30: Worst celeb roommate? Orlando Brown & Carrot Top.
- 27:45: Weirdest thing in friends house? Pet hog.
- 29:28: How many hearts has she broken? Too many.
- 30:10: Should Beyonce have taken Jay Z back? Never.
- 32:10: Best Mother’s Day present? Michael Bolton tickets.
- 33:55: Find out the CORRECT WAY to say “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- 42:00: Murph roasts an overzealous Facebook Fan – Vince Villanueva
60 Shot Shout-Outs
- Vince Villanueva for allowing Murph to Roast you Live on Air
This podcast is brought to you by:
Hooch (@hoochapp) and the first cocktail membership app ever, which lets you redeem one premium drink EVERY SINGLE DAY (at 450+ partnered bars & restaurants worldwide). It's regularly $9.99 per month, but our listeners get their first month for ONLY A DOLLAR by using the CODE: 60ShotsToFame. Download the Hooch app to keep the Party Going or visit Hooch.co for free drinks today!
We’d like to remind you - Don't Drink and Drive.
Iron Triangle Brewing Company from Downtown Los Angeles, California and their commitment to serving house made craft IPAs, ales and lagers. Visit them at http://www.irontrianglebrewing.com/
Question of the Week: What was the WORST High School clique? (Comment Below)
Did you know our website had endless fun? It’s 60ShotsToFame.com!!
Special Thanks to Brian Angely for mixing, matching and making that magic on the soundboard, Curtis Smith for his next level production and Bryan Argott, for keeping everything together, as our jack of all trades and associate producer. Also, we are very thankful for all the web design from Creative Conversations team.
Do you want some 60 Shots Swag?
- Rate Us on iTunes
- Give a Guest a Ride Home – Drop a 20 On it!
- Email Us Crazy, Wacky & Wild Questions to Ask
Find Out More about Our 60 Shots to Fame Team!
Email Us to Sponsor, Suggest Guests or tell us off!
Are you Mobile? Or Reading on the train? CLICK HERE & Give us a fun iTunes review if you laughed at all. If not, then keep wiping your butt.
Tune in every week to have a drink with Hollywood!!
“60 Minutes, but with a Bottle of Booze!”
Check Out our Older Podcasts!!
- First Shot - Scott Bowser
- Second Shot – Luke Albright
- Third Shot – Darien Sills-Evans
- Fourth Shot – Patrick Keane
- Fifth Shot – Crystal Marie
- Sixth Shot – Gary Kasper
- Seventh Shot – Jack Turner
- Eighth Shot – Benjamin Arthur
- Ninth Shot – Matt McManus
- Tenth Shot – Irina Voronina
- Eleventh Shot – Michael James Nelson
- Twelfth Shot – Richie Million, Jr.
- Thirteenth Shot – Michael Lenoci
- Fourteenth Shot – Becky Robinson
- Fifteenth Shot – LaMonica Garrett
- Sixteenth Shot – Jaclyn Marfuggi
- Seventeenth Shot - Daniel Capellaro
- Eighteenth Shot – Brady Matthews
- Nineteenth Shot - Ryan Dorsey
- Twentieth Shot - Ray Oldhafer
- Twenty First Shot - Brandon Broady
- Twenty Second Shot - Chris Amick
- Twenty Third Shot - Rell Battle
Published by: Nick Lerman in Podcast