Sierra Love (@SierraLovePunches) is an actor and artist based here in the City of Angels. You might know this native-born Californian for her role as a smokin’ sex-bot in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”, her role as “Sally” in the Bruce Willis thriller “Extraction” or one of her many TV appearances like “State of Affairs”. We had an incredible time in the studio with who is sure to become your new red-headed spirit animal.
WATCH SIERRA’s 60 SHOTS FACEBOOK LIVE on OUR PAGE!
When this fierce and independent bombshell isn’t melting your heart on the big screen, you can find her courting nature or kicking ass in “the art of eight limbs”, AKA Muay Thai. Sierra also creates her own art in the form of wire sculptures, dream catchers and so much more.
Sierra held her own in our studio of nut jobs as we covered life as an attractive woman in Hollywood, a childhood deprived of jeans, ex-husbands, banana tattoos and her life as a former Jehovah’s Witness. There was no shortage of laughs and inspiration in this week’s episode with this loveable butterfly.
FOLLOW SIERRA ON HER INFAMOUS INSTAGRAM, @SierraLovePunches
“I’d rather be with someone screwed up and open about it than somebody perfect and ready to explode.” – Sierra Love
WIN A SIGNED PHOTO FROM SIERRA
Join Mailing List at 60ShotsToFame.com
Follow, Like & Comment on Sierra’s Post Instagram.com/60ShotsToFame
Shot List Breakdown
- 1:40: Sierra gets some deep likes on Insta #webecreepin
- 3:30: Sierra shares how she landed the role on Guardians Vol. 2 #hustler
- 5:00: How do you handle harassment? Sierra breaks glasses & kicks asses #boss
- 6:25: Murph confesses secret appreciation for Jehovah’s Witnesses #smh
- 8:55: What’s something she would change about her childhood? #gimmethejeans
- 9:58: What’s one historical event you would change? Sierra saves us from #Drumpf
- 11:30: Weirdest acting project? Sierra dons a wig and lingerie for Cinemax
- 13:07: Sierra steals her teachers kayak and rows across the football field #noconsequences
- 14:11: Sierra talks childhood in the I.E. #withoutjeans
- 15:48: Murph sports a Donald Trump thong for $5 million #sellout
- 18:42: Young Sierra longs for a TV and a birthday cake #howoldareyou
- 19:39: When did you realize you wanted to leave JW’s? #lifeinacult
- 21:15: Sierra finds love in Hollywood and isn’t looking back
- 23:57: Don’t mess with this wild child! #zerofux
- 25:10: Sierra and ex-husband green card their way out of JW #freedom
- 28:45: SC calls BS on Murph kicking a lady out of bed for banana fetish #calledout
- 32:56: Worst celebrity roommate? T.J. Miller can’t catch a break
60 Shot Shout-Outs
- Trina Campbell!
- #toomanybodies - 60 Shots supports gun reform
This podcast is brought to you by:
Hooch (@hoochapp) and the first cocktail membership app ever, which lets you redeem one premium drink EVERY SINGLE DAY (at 450+ partnered bars & restaurants worldwide). It's regularly $9.99 per month, but our listeners get their first month for ONLY A DOLLAR by using the CODE: 60ShotsToFame. Download the Hooch app to keep the Party Going or visit Hooch.co for free drinks today!
We’d like to remind you - Don't Drink and Drive.
Iron Triangle Brewing Company from Downtown Los Angeles, California and their commitment to serving house made craft IPAs, ales and lagers. Visit them at http://www.irontrianglebrewing.com/!
Question of the Week: What’s one thing you would change about your childhood?
Did you know our website had endless fun? It’s 60ShotsToFame.com!!
Special Thanks to Brian Angely for mixing, matching and making that magic on the soundboard, SC and Steve for their brilliant production work and Bryan Argott, for keeping everything together, as our jack of all trades and associate producer. We are very thankful for all the web design from Creative Conversations team. Lastly, big should out to our intern Keaton.
Do you want some 60 Shots Swag?
- Rate Us on iTunes
- Give a Guest a Ride Home – Drop a 20 On it!
- Email Us Crazy, Wacky & Wild Questions to Ask
Find Out More about Our 60 Shots to Fame Team!
Email Us to Sponsor, Suggest Guests or tell us off!
Are you Mobile? Or Reading on the train? CLICK HERE & Give us a fun iTunes review if you laughed at all. If not, then keep wiping your butt.
Tune in every week to have a drink with Hollywood!!
“60 Minutes, but with a Bottle of Booze!”
Check Out our Older Podcasts!!
- First Shot - Scott Bowser
- Second Shot – Luke Albright
- Third Shot – Darien Sills-Evans
- Fourth Shot – Patrick Keane
- Fifth Shot – Crystal Marie
- Sixth Shot – Gary Kasper
- Seventh Shot – Jack Turner
- Eighth Shot – Benjamin Arthur
- Ninth Shot – Matt McManus
- Tenth Shot – Irina Voronina
- Eleventh Shot – Michael James Nelson
- Twelfth Shot – Richie Million, Jr.
- Thirteenth Shot – Michael Lenoci
- Fourteenth Shot – Becky Robinson
- Fifteenth Shot – LaMonica Garrett
- Sixteenth Shot – Jaclyn Marfuggi
- Seventeenth Shot - Daniel Capellaro
- Eighteenth Shot – Brady Matthews
- Nineteenth Shot - Ryan Dorsey
- Twentieth Shot - Ray Oldhafer
- Twenty First Shot - Brandon Broady
- Twenty Second Shot - Chris Amick
- Twenty Third Shot - Rell Battle
- Twenty Fourth Shot - Stephanie Tejada
- Twenty Fifth Shot - Paul Elia
- Twenty Sixth Shot - Ariel Kashanchi
- Twenty Seventh Shot - Rachel Wolfson
- Twenty Eighth Shot - Danielle Phelan
Published by: Nick Lerman in Podcast